Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My beautiful girls!:)

They grow up way too quick, don't they?? I can remember perfectly, my little Lola in my arms as an adorable squishy little newborn... And Now she is staring 1st grade in a couple weeks. It's so hard to believe. My Ella, although our baby...isn't much of a baby anymore now either. She is such an active happy strong willed little toddler. Destroying one thing at a time, is her mission.:)
My girls are both SO very different in every way!!! However, luckily they are a dream match together.:) They love each other so much and play the best they ever could together. Both of them always looking out for one another. Watching them play and interact, just reminds me of how very very blessed i am:) I am HAPPY to be a mother of two beautiful girls!



3 comments:

Sherri S. said...

Just browsing by... your girls are beautiful! I love the haircut too...

Erica said...

Felisa, I'm so excited that you have a blog now because maybe now we can keep in touch! Your daughters are really pretty and I didn't even recognize you, you look amazing!

We have a blog too, here is the link.
http://web.mac.com/ericapeeler/Peelers_Home_Page/Welcome.html

Miss you,
Erica Peeler =)

Erica said...

Felisha (remember how I used to always call you that??? before I got it right.) I bet that you are really going to get into this blogging thing like Lauren, since you are both major scrapbookers! I have replaced scrapbooking with my website and my husband is thrilled about all the money I'm saving because of it!

Tell John and Noelle to add us too their blog too, I haven't talked to them since we moved from Stockton.

Erica
ericapeeler@mac.com